The Glen Houses – You’ll want to come back
Long or Short stay – for the holiday of your choice – email email@example.com
Internet booking now available -follow the links below :
Each chalet sleeps up to five people with the addition of a cot if required in the main bedroom.
No increase for 2017 Prices :
19th May to 1st September £425 per chalet per week
1st September to mid November £375 per chalet per week
10th to 17th October £500 per chalet per week – Mull Rally Week
Closed November to mid March.
Please note Chalet 9 books from Friday to Friday
Short Breaks Available – Please come and stay for a short break –
3 nights minimum £300, 4 nights £330, 5 nights plus full week price
Tarriff for 2018 – There will be a small increase next year :
Spring and Autumn £395.00 a week. High Season £435.00 per week
3 nights £330. 4 nights £350 5 nights plus full week price.
Full Weeks only July and August ( Chalets 1, 2 and 10 Saturday to Saturday, Chalet 9 Friday to Friday)
- Bed linen is supplied inclusive
- Towels are provided – but please bring your own beach towels
- Electricity is paid for by cheque /cash and calculated using the meter readings in the chalet on leaving
- A cot and high chair can be supplied free of charge on request
- Currently some chalets are dog friendly at £10 a week /dog each extra for a maximum of 2 dogs per chalet.
- For advance bookings a non refundable booking fee of £100 is required on booking, with the remainder due six weeks before arrival.
- Short notice bookings require the full payment straight away.
Please call me on 07727 681808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and bookings.
Please send a cheque with the dates you require and the details of your group, or if you wish to do a bacs transfer e-mail me for the details.
Don’t forget to book your ferry. Caledonian MacBrayne Oban to Craignure.