The Glen Houses – You’ll want to come back
Long or Short stay – for the holiday of your choice – email email@example.com
Each chalet sleeps up to five people with the addition of a cot if required in the main bedroom.
No price rise for 2019 Prices :
29th March to 17th May £395 per chalet per week.
18th May to 31st August £445 per chalet per week
31st August to end October £395 per chalet per week
8th to 15th October £500 per chalet per week – Mull Rally week if on this year.
Closed November to end March.
Please note Chalet 9 books from Friday to Friday
Short Breaks Available – Please come and stay for a short break –
3 nights minimum £330 , 4 nights £350, 5 nights plus full week price. Full Weeks only July and August ( Chalets 1, 2 and 10 Saturday to Saturday, Chalet 9 Friday to Friday)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and bookings.
Internet booking now available via Trip advisor Holiday Lettings, with added fees. Follow the links below :
Chalet 1, 2, and 9 are also currently on Airbnb
- Bed linen is supplied inclusive
- Towels are provided – but please bring your own beach towels
- Electricity is paid for by cheque /cash and calculated using the meter readings in the chalet on leaving
- A cot and high chair can be supplied free of charge on request
- Chalet 10 is dog friendly at £10 a week /dog each extra for a maximum of 2 dogs.
- For advance bookings a non refundable booking fee of £100 is required on booking, with the remainder due six weeks before arrival.
- Short notice bookings require the full payment straight away.
Please send a cheque with the dates you require and the details of your group, or if you wish to do a bacs transfer e-mail me for the details.
Don’t forget to book your ferry. Caledonian MacBrayne Oban to Craignure.