The Glen Houses – You’ll want to come back
Long or Short stay – for the holiday of your choice – email email@example.com
Each chalet sleeps up to five people with the addition of a cot if required in the main bedroom.
New prices – Electricity included
Prices increased to cover Covid 19 cleaning procedures.
£525 per chalet per week
11th to 18th October £650 per chalet per week – Mull Rally. Now fully booked.
Closed November to end March.
Short Breaks Available – Please come and stay for a short break –
Minimum 4 nights £460, 5 nights plus full week price. Full Weeks only July and August
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and bookings.
Chalets 2, 9 and 10 are on Airbnb for ease of booking.
Search for Dervaig.
- Bed linen is supplied inclusive
- Towels are provided – but please bring your own beach towels
- Electricity is now included in your booking fee.
- A cot and high chair can be supplied free of charge on request
- Chalet 9 is dog friendly at £10 a week /dog each extra for a maximum of 2 dogs.
- For advance bookings a non refundable booking fee of £100 is required on booking, with the remainder due four weeks before arrival.
- Short notice bookings require the full payment straight away.
Please send a cheque with the dates you require and the details of your group, or if you wish to do a bacs transfer please e-mail for the details.
Don’t forget to book your ferry. Caledonian MacBrayne Oban to Craignure.
Cancellation Policy :
The £100 reservation fee is non refundable. The full amount is due a month before the holiday. If you cancel after that a refund of the balance may be possible if the time is rebooked. No refund is given if the cancellation is a week or less before the due arrival date.
If Covid 19 government restrictions mean that you cannot visit you will receive either a full refund or transfer to a later date.