To help Covid security the First Minister had a said that
ALL guests are advised to take two lateral flow tests before arrival on the island, one 72 hours before and one before travelling.
Tests are available free in the rest of Scotland and other UK travellers can also get them locally.
Welcome to The Glen Houses Self Catering Holiday Accommodation on the edge of Dervaig, in the north of the beautiful Isle of Mull.The Glen Houses are a group of houses/ chalets/cottages which have undergone extensive work under the current owner and are ready for your holiday experience. Everything you need for a totally relaxing holiday is provided from the basics to tide you over until you visit the local shop, to brochures of local attractions to browse while you drink your tea and look at the wonderful views!
- Triangular houses sleep up to 5
- Fabulous views from the chalets
- 2.5 acres of wild woodland, grass and herbaceous areas
- Wildlife and birds abundant - deer and eagles regularly seen
- Wifi and DVDs available
- Chalet 3 has the games room and laundry facilities
- Vodaphone is main mobile provider, others limited.
- Local shop well stocked 10 mins walk
- Calgary Beach 5 miles
- Tobermory 8 miles
Where are the Glen Houses?